What is a Chemical Peel?
- Chemical peels are a type of exfoliation that will remove dead layers of skin through the use of products that have varying chemicals in them. The word “chemicals” tends to have a bad connotation, but please keep in mind even water and oxygen are chemicals. Here at Beaute Marque Studio we use high quality, professional lines, specifically Glymed and Image.
- Chemical peels can range from very mild with no peeling to strong with visible skin peeling. The type of peel will be determined by a Master Esthetician after reviewing your skin history chart and visually examining the area to be treated.
- Chemical peels can help to improve the appearance of acne, fine lines, wrinkles, pore size, texture and tone. It is very helpful at combating aging and sun damaged skin. Chemical peels (also called acid peels or rapid exfoliation) help to produce collagen and elastin, as well as increase your cell turnover ratio.
- $75 for one session (30 min)
- $109 for a package of three
- $189 for a package of six